30th November 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MCA in IGNOU if secured 43% in B.Sc(Computer Science)?

Hello,
I have scored 43% in my B.Sc(Computer Science). I would like to know that am I eligible to do MCA in IGNOU? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MCA in IGNOU if working as a Service Engineer in HP after completed Hardware & Networking course and B.A.?
  2. How to study IGNOU MCA exam? Relevant study material to study for IGNOU MCA exam? -- [New]
  3. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in computer science? I have done MCA through IGNOU
  5. Am I eligible for MCA in VIT after scoring 57% in 12th?
  6. Can I be eligible for GATE exam after doing MCA from IGNOU
  7. Am I eligible to study Part Time PhD if completed MCA from IGNOU?
  8. Am I eligible to do MCA in IGNOU University after completing 3 years diploma in computer science
  9. Whether doing MCA from IGNOU is not valuable?
  10. Am i eligible to write SLET exam at 33 years age with MCA qualification?
  11. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D. in Computer Science field?
  12. Should I study MCA in IGNOU being an employee? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Job opportunities in IT Sector for a candidate who has secured 61% in BCA and 55% in MCA of IGNOU?
  14. Am I eligible for MCA entrance exam in Ahmedabad? I am pursuing BCA(6th sem) from IGNOU
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D as part time after completing my MCA in IGNOU open university?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission in MCA? I am doing BCA through correspondence course in IGNOU
  17. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  18. Is MCA from IGNOU a good course? Can i get Govt. jobs afterwards and be eligible for GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
8th February 2016, 11:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MCA in IGNOU if secured 43% in B.Sc(Computer Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have scored 43% in my B.Sc(Computer Science). I would like to know that am I eligible to do MCA in IGNOU? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!
The eligibility to study MCA in IGNOU is a pass in any Bachelor’s Degree minimum 3 year duration from a recognised university and mathematics as one of the subject at 10+2 or graduation level (there is no marks eligibility). The duration of the course is 3 years. The course fee is Rs.54, 000/. There is no age limit to study the course. You can apply online for this course. The website link is given for your reference http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/174/2
9th February 2016, 10:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MCA in IGNOU if secured 43% in B.Sc(Computer Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
You have scored 43% marks in B.Sc(Computer Science) so you are eligible for MCA course from IGNOU.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?