1st March 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Textile related course in Post Graduation being B.A. final year student?

Hello friends, I am studying in B.A graduation in final year. I want to study Textile course in Post Graduation. So, I am eligible for doing any post graduation course in Textile branch.

Related Questions:
  1. Post graduation in Textile after graduation in Arts?
  2. How to apply for Ph.D in textile while doing post graduation course in textile engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to study Public Service relate course in Post Graduation being B.A. final year student?
  4. Is there any course available related to textile after completion of graduation in Computer Science?
  5. Possibility to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who has rejoined B.Com final year after 3 years of gap?
  6. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Bio-Processing Engineering after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  8. Am I eligible for Post Graduation course after Diploma in Textile and 9 years experience in textile industry?
  9. Final year post graduation student can apply for NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List colleges for post graduation course in Textile Engineering in Madurai?
  11. Accounts & Finance related Diploma courses for B.Com final year student?
  12. Am I eligible to study Mass Communication in Post Graduation being a B.A.(History) student who has Media Studies in Higher Secondary?
  13. Final year post graduate student can appear in NET 2016 December session?
  14. How to apply for the post graduate programme in Textile Technology?
  15. Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student? -- [New]
  16. Guidance for post graduation in Textile
  17. Which Post Graduation course can I opt for being a final year student of B.Sc in IT? Where should I opt for PG course? Does Noida a better choice for me to do PG course?
  18. What kindof job should I select? I am a pre final year student
12th March 2018, 03:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Textile related course in Post Graduation being B.A. final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am studying in B.A graduation in final year. I want to study Textile course in Post Graduation. So, I am eligible for doing any post graduation course in Textile branch.

Sorry, you are not eligible to study textile related course in post graduation being a BA final year student. You should have studied the textile subject in the bachelor degree course to pursue post graduation in textile related courses like MTech Textile Technology or MSc Clothing and Textiles, MTech in Textile Processing, MTech Textile Engineering, MTech Fiber Science and Technology. Therefore, you are not eligible to study textile related courses in post graduation after completion of BA course.
12th March 2018, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Textile related course in Post Graduation being B.A. final year student?

No, you can't study PG level course in textile related field, if you have got B.A degree in any other subject. Admission in a totally different field is not possible.

You must have a textile related degree to become eligible for PG degree in the given field.
12th March 2018, 05:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible for Textile Design course in your Post Graduate after the completion of BA degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their BA degree course or equivalent from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for MA in Textile Design. The duration of the course is of 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?