10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Public Service relate course in Post Graduation being B.A. final year student?

Hello friends, I am studying in B.A graduation in final year. I want to study Public Service course in Post Graduation. So, I am eligible for doing any post graduation course in Public Service branch.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Textile related course in Post Graduation being B.A. final year student?
  2. Possibility to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who has rejoined B.Com final year after 3 years of gap?
  3. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Bio-Processing Engineering after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. Can a Accounts Honours student apply for IAS?
  5. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  6. Final year post graduation student can apply for NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria for BS computer science for public service commission exams
  8. Can I give PSc exam after passing 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in CTET if secured 48% in Graduation and 64% in Post Graduation being a B.Ed student?
  10. Am I eligible to study Mass Communication in Post Graduation being a B.A.(History) student who has Media Studies in Higher Secondary?
  11. Final year post graduate student can appear in NET 2016 December session?
  12. What courses should I take to become an ACP officer after SSLC?
  13. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force flying officer post after completion of B.Com?
  15. Nursing graduate is eligible for WBCS 2016 exam?
  16. Am I eligible for WBCS exam? I have completed graduation from WBUHS
  17. How to get admission to do Post Graduation in Mass Communication?
  18. How to get admission to do Post Graduation in Mass Communication?
7th May 2018, 12:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Public Service relate course in Post Graduation being B.A. final year student?

Yes, definitely you can study Public Related course in your Post Graduation after the completion of BA degree course.
Since, you are in the final year, after the completion of BA degree course, you are very much eligible to opt for the MA course in Public Relation from a recognized University.
Candidates those who have completed their BA degree course from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MA degree course in Public Administration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?