5th February 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

For B.Ed course overall marks is considered or only 3rd year marks?

For B.Ed course do they just see third year marks or overall 3 years as I have scored good in 1st and 2nd year in whole 3 years, I have got 47% and I want to do B.Ed.

6th February 2018, 03:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For B.Ed course overall marks is considered or only 3rd year marks?

You have to mention aggregate marks scored in graduation to get admission in B.Ed.
Aggregate marks means-
Overall marks scored in main paper in all the three years.
You have to study VIII papers in 3 years. You should not mention marks of subsidiary papers in aggregate marks.

It is compulsory to have 50 percent in graduation to be eligible for B.Ed.
There is 5 percent relaxation criteria in marks for reserved candidates.
6th February 2018, 04:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue B.Ed course, minimum of 50% of marks is required in aggregate in the Bachelors degree course. So, it means that all the three years marks will be calculated and the average of three years marks will be considered for the B.Ed course.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Ed course.
6th February 2018, 09:01 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to do B.Ed course as you have secured less than 50% marks in your graduation which is mandatory for the candidates willing to do B.Ed course.
For B.Ed course, overall marks of 3 years is considered. So, in order to be eligible for B.Ed course a candidate must have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
23rd January 2021, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

My aggregrate marks is 50.01%.but in my final i got 49.66% from mumbai university.am i eligible for b.ed
23rd July 2021, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I got 53 percent in sy .52 in fy final got pass class I m repeater so can I get bed addmision
30th September 2021, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

In bed over all third year percentage considered or only third year percentage considered
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?