15th July 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Whether MBA would be beneficial for me being a candidate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering under WBUT?

i am a student of electrical and electronics engineering under WBUT. I want to know whether MBA would be beneficial for me? If yes then in which subject would be the best?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  2. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. WBUT, EE, 3rd Sem., Electrical And Electronics Measurement (EE 302) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Which course is good to study Abroad for career growth for EE engineer?
  5. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?
  6. Which specialization in MBA will be beneficial for me being a candidate of final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 10th WBBSE candidate? -- [New]
  8. As an electrical engineer which course is more beneficial to me: MBA OR M.TECH?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  10. B.Tech Student Eligibility for Technical Branch in Indian Air Force IAF -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  12. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  13. How to go for MBA after my graduation in Electrical and Electronics field
  14. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  15. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  16. How Can I do Aerospace or Avionics after completing B.Tech(Electrical engineering) from Kalyani government engineering College(WBUT)? How can I do this from IIT's?
  17. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  18. Which books should I refer for EN in B.Tech? Can I get AE after cracking GATE with EN?
15th July 2011, 12:27 PM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Whether MBA would be beneficial for me being a candidate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering under WBUT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of electrical and electronics engineering under WBUT. I want to know whether MBA would be beneficial for me? If yes then in which subject would be the best?
Hi , yes it will surely be helpful to you. MBA as a study, is helpful to each and every graduate, no matter what his subject is. Especially if you are an engineering student you will get immense boos to your career.

While your mates will join as engineers, you after MBA will be a manager level employee and will earn more than others.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
15th July 2011, 10:23 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MBA would be beneficial for me being a candidate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering under WBUT?

dear friend,
My friend, MBA is a good oppt. after B.tech..
Now it is depends on your personal interest.. If you have interest in Management field then you can go for MBA..
for that you have to appear in entrance exams like- CAT,XAT,MAT..
You can appear in any one exam among them to take admission in MBA..
After clearing the exam they will call you for GD session and Interview..

so, if you want to do MBA then go for it.. there is no problem..

otherwise if you want to do higher study like M.tech, P.Hd then go for GATE exam..
you can do research in future in your field..

Both the line has bright prospect.. but both are totally different..

All the best....
15th July 2011, 11:22 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend, MBA is a good oppt. after B.tech..
Now it is depends on your personal interest.. If you have interest in Management field then you can go for MBA..
for that you have to appear in entrance exams like- CAT,XAT,MAT..
You can appear in any one exam among them to take admission in MBA..
After clearing the exam they will call you for GD session and Interview..

so, if you want to do MBA then go for it.. there is no problem..

otherwise if you want to do higher study like M.tech, P.Hd then go for GATE exam..
you can do research in future in your field..

Both the line has bright prospect.. but both are totally different..

All the best....
15th July 2011, 11:50 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

after complete your degree in EEE

then in my point of view you go for

you go for JOB

because you job in two sector like

either electrical or electronics.

but you go for MBA that is good

but you go for either HR or FINANCE.
that will help you for future............
15th July 2011, 11:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

After engineering the common option is to go for either a job or a masters course. Those who go for masters course can choose between M.Tech and MBA. You need to choose between the two based on your area of interest. Going in for M.Tech will help you build a career in the technical field. The management field will help in making a career in the administrative field.
16th July 2011, 12:02 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

If you want to do a masters degree, then M.tech and MBA are two good choices lying in front of you.

M.tech will keep you remain in the technical field that you are already in....and MBA will take you to the management field.

Both are 2 years course.

So if your choice is MBA, then I would suggest you to do MBA in Telecommunications .

For that, you have to give some entrance exams of your choice, like,

CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, SNAP, JMET, MAH-CET etc...

All the best.
3rd August 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

does persuing mba in prominent colleges needs work experience? what salaries the fetch having these degrees?
24th January 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

dnt do mba from wbut clgg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?