12th April 2015, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for CBI and SSC CGL exams 2015

Sir i am in ba final year so i apply for cbi 2015 exam & ssc cgl exam 2015 please sir i hope you hlp me by providing the eligibility

12th April 2015, 06:53 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for CBI and SSC CGL exams 2015

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation.

The eligibility to join CBI are following:-

-The nationality of the candidate must be Indian for appearing in UPSC exam.

-The candidate who wish to join CBI must write Union Public Service Commission exam.

-The candidate should be a graduate with minimum 55% marks in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The age of candidate must be atleast 20 years at the time of applying for the exam.SC/ST candidates must be atleast 30 years when they apply.

-The selection process for the exam are

*Written Test

*Physical Test

*Personal Interview.

The eligibility criteria to apply for SSC(Staff Selection Commission) CGL(Combined Graduate Level) exam are following:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate age should be in between 18 years to 27 years on the closing date of exam.There is age relaxation for reserved categories candidates as per the Government rules.

-The qualification required to apply for the exam is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The exam process has two levels for the selection of right candidate for the job namely Tier I and TIER II.These are objective type written test followed by personal interview and medical test of the candidate.
12th April 2015, 08:26 AM
poojasingh151

SSC CGL stands for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is :

~~Candidates must have bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university to apply for this exams.

~~The age limit of candidates should be between 18-27 years with upper age relaxed for reserved categories.

Since, you are in final year of bachelor's degree in arts, you are eligible for SSC CGL but you must have obtained your degree at the time of examination.

The online application for SSC CGL Tier I will start from 2nd May and it will end on 1st June, 2015.

For any more details regarding SSC CGL, visit official website that is www.ssc.nic.in
12th April 2015, 08:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am in ba final year so i apply for cbi 2015 exam & ssc cgl exam 2015 please sir i hope you hlp me by providing the eligibility
No, You are not eligible for SSC CGL 2015 exam but after completion of graduation degree, you can apply for SSC CGL exam. CBI recruitment process is conducted by SSC CGL.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

1. Sub Inspectors in CPOs – 20 years to 25 years
2. Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI – 20 years to 27 years
3. Statistical Investigators – Maximum 26 years
4. For all other posts – 18 years to 27 years.
12th April 2015, 10:07 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

SSC Stands for Staff Selection Commission.

CGL stand for Combined Graduate Level examination.

For apply SSC CGL exam the minimum Education qualification is Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Education Qualification for SSCCGL Exam :-

Those Candidates who are completed their Graduation before 01.01.2015 they are eligible for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam .

Age Criteria for CGL 2015 :-

Age should be between 20 years to 27 years for General category candidates.

Age for SI in CBI :-

Age should be between 20 years to 25 years for General category candidates.

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years

And SC/ST category candidates 5 years.
12th April 2015, 11:25 AM
amtul khan
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for CBI and SSC CGL exams 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Central Bureau Of Investigation (CBI)

Staff selection Commission every year conducting a national level combined graduate level examination for the recruitment of various categories of the posts in central government department.The notification for the examination is published on the official website of UPSC/Employment news and newspaper daily.
Eligibility Criteria:

-> Must be a Citizen of India
-> Age limit should be 21-28 (Relaxation as per category)
->Must has passed out Graduation from a recognised university which comes under UGC.

Mode Of Selection :
1.Preliminary examination
2.Main examination
3.Interview

PRELIMINARY EXAM(TIRE I):
Exam consists of four papers :
1. General Intelligence & Reasoning.
2.General Awareness.
3.Numerical Aptitude.
4.English Comprehension.

MAIN EXAM TIRE(II):-
test will be conducted on following topics.
1.Arithmetical Ability.
2.English Language & Comprehension.
3.Statistics.

INTERVIEW TIRE (III):-
Candidates have to pass preliminary and main exam to attain the interview.
The interview will be the final mode of selection,After clearing the interview right candidate gets recruited.

12th April 2015, 01:03 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# You may surely apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination even if you are studying in the final year of graduation.

# SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination is nationwide compeitive examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission annually for following posts in various departments/ministries:

* Inspector in CBI
* Tax Assistant
* Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
* Accountant
* and many posts

# Eligibility conditions:

* Must be citizen of India.

* Must have completed any bachelor degree. Candidate in the final year of degree are eligible.

* Must be above the age of 18 years.

* Must not above the age of 27 years for General category, 30 years for OBC category, 37 years for SC/ST category

* Must be physically fit to perform duties

# Examination process has two tier/stages namely:

* Tier-I
* Tier-II
* Skill Test OR Interview

# However, Tier-I is a single written test composed of questions pertaining to english, mathematcs, general studies, current affairs, and reasoning ability.

# All the four sections of Tier-I exam carry 50 marks each and thereby total marks is equal to 200 marks.

# On the other hand, Tier-II examination includes again a wriiten objective type test which is as follows:

* General English: 200 Marks
* Mathematics: 200 Marks

# At last final stage includes skill test (computer typing) or interview.

# Books recommended for above said examination are:

* Arihant's General Studies
* Quicker Maths by M. Tyra
* Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggrawal
* Reasoning Ability by R.S. Aggrawal
* Arihant's Objective English
12th April 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know whether Railway provides apprentice in Commercial Department for ISC (12) appeared students ? [email protected]
12th April 2015, 03:28 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Eligibility to join C.B.I. for SSC C.G.L. is-

>> Candidate should be An Indian citizen.

>> Should be physically and medically fit to join C.B.I. and eye correction should be 4/4

>> Should be a graduate from any recognized university.

>> Candidate age must fall between 29 years and with age relaxation 32 years for OBC and 34 for the SC/ST candidates as relaxation is 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.

>> Candidate have not any backlogs in gradation and have completed the graduation at the time of applying for C.G.L. exam otherwise even after qualifying the exam the candidate will be disqualified.

>> after fulfilling all the qualification and limitations candidate have to pass the Written exam and after it Personal interview, Interview in most important part for such posts because the ability to handle the situation and presence of mind can only be checked in Interview.
12th April 2015, 06:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam is as below:

1. Educational Qualification required:

>>Aspirants for SSC CGL must have completed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

If your result for the bachelor's degree in arts is declared before the notification of SSC CGL 2015, you will be eligible for this year entrance exam.

Special Qualification required for some posts:

For compiler, bachelor's degree in economics or statistics or mathematics.

For statistical Investigator, bachelor's degree with economics or commerce, science or mathematics

2. Age limitations for different posts on 1 January 2015:

>>18-27 years for the post of inspector of IT, CE, Examiner and all other posts.

>>26 years maximum for post of statistical investigator.

>>20-30 years for post of CBI assistant and Sub Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation.

SSC CGL comprises of two tiers:

Tier I and Tier II are both multiple choice questions paper. If you clear both tiers, you will be called for personal interview and computer proficiency test.

Official website of SSC, www.ssc.nic.in.
12th April 2015, 08:21 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Details of CBI Inspector----

Education Qualification----

Candidates who desire to grab this job opportunity should possess Graduate or equivalent with Retired officers of the Central/ State Police Forces of the rank of Inspector from recognized board or university.

Age limit----

Applicants’ age is going to be as per rule of Central Bureau of Investigation.

Salary Scale----

Selected job hunters will get good amount of pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- .

Selection Process-----

Selection process will be based on the Personal Interview.

How to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2015----

Eligible and Interested candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility standard may download application Form through official website cbi.nic.in.

Candidates are required to fill the application form carefully with all important details

After Filling the form, candidate are required to send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address.

Details of SSC CGL exams 2015----

The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is all set to conduct the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2014 for recruitment to various posts in central government departments/ministry. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts. The Tier I Exam for SSC-CGL 2014 is scheduled to be held on 27 April 2014 and 04 May 2014.

Education qualification-----

Candidate have to complete there Graduation first.

Candidate have the Graduation Degree.
24th August 2015, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I dnt have 55% marks in graduate..so will I be eligible for CBI officer ranks...I am not asking for inspector or sub inspector...I am as asking for CBI officers rank...and what are the physical and medical test required for CBI officers????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?