1st March 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBA in Hospital Management if completed M.Sc in Microbiology?

Hello, I have completed M.Sc in Microbiology. Now I want to do MBA because I want to get high profile job. So, kindly refer me some good specialization for me. Is Hospital Management give me benefit if do in MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  2. Which is best course to choose between MBA and M.Sc Microbiology?
  3. What to study between MSc, Microbiology and MBA? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  5. Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?
  6. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  7. Which among Hospital Administration and Health Care Management is a good choice for pursuing MBA?
  8. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  9. Which post graduate course should i opt after BDS? Are there any better courses except MDS?
  10. Am I eligible to study correspondence MBA in Hospital Management being a B.Pharma graduate and working in a private hospital?
  11. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  12. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Event Management Management if completed M.Sc in Mathematics? -- [New]
  13. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  15. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  16. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  17. What is next step to work in laboratory department after completing BSc. Microbiology
  18. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
12th March 2018, 07:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA in Hospital Management if completed M.Sc in Microbiology?

Yes, you can definitely apply for MBA in Hospital Management on the basis of your Graduation degree. It all depends upon your own wish, if you are interested towards this career, then you should definitely go with MBA in this field.
Nowadays, Hospital management aspirants are getting high packages after completing their MBA course. So, if you really want to opt for MBA course, you can proceed for it.
13th March 2018, 12:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA in Hospital Management if completed M.Sc in Microbiology?

If you have completed your MSc in microbiology then there is no need to pursue MBA because you have already done your Masters course so, I think after MSc you should go for M.Phil or PhD.
If you will pursue higher education then you will have more opportunities and chances to get job rather than doing MBA.
13th March 2018, 01:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

First of all I would like to tell you that if you are having interest in doing MBA then you should definitely pursue MBA, otherwise you should go for higher study that is PhD or M Phil because that would be beneficial for you in the future.
Personally if I would like to tell you then I would say that you should definitely go for M Phil or PhD because by doing PHD you will have more job opportunities.
13th March 2018, 03:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to enter management field, then surely it will be a good decision because on the basis of M.Sc degree, you won't be eligible for management position.

Just make sure that you apply for admission at a reputed institute, because only good quality education can help you get a decent salary at a top company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?