6th January 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college in Pune to study MBA in hospital management?

I want to do MBA hospital management. Which is the best college in Pune. What should I do for admission? What about entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
  3. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  4. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  5. Can I take MBA hospital management after BSW
  6. Details to pursue high studies in the same and related fields of India?
  7. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  9. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  10. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  11. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  12. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  13. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  14. Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?
  15. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  16. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  17. Required Cut off marks to get admission for MBBS and BDS in the colleges of Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can i study Hospital Administration in UK? What are the enrty requirements?
6th January 2017, 11:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best college in Pune to study MBA in hospital management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do MBA hospital management. Which is the best college in Pune. What should I do for admission? What about entrance exam?
Best college in Pune to Study MBA in hospital management:

1. B.P. Poddar Instt. of Management & Technology (AICTE Approved)
Affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology, Status:Private No-Grant),Poddar Vihar, Mondal Ghanti, Kolkata - 700 052
Courses: MBA (FT) (Seats : 60)

2. Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Institute of Management Science (AICTE Approved)
(Affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology, Status:Private No-Grant), Block-FA, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700 097
Tel : 033- 23350449/23358754
Fax : 23215250
E-mail : [email protected]

3. Department of Business Management (AICTE Approved)
Calcutta University (Affiliated to Calcutta University), 1, Refermatory Street, Alipore, Kolkata - 700 073

4. Eastern Institute of Integrated Learning in Management (AICTE Approved)
(Status:Private No-Grant), 6, Waterloo Street, 2nd Floor, Kolkata - 700 069
Courses: PGDM (FT) (Seats : 60)
7th January 2017, 04:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best college in Pune to study MBA in hospital management?

You can apply for admission in following colleges in Pune

1. Indira College Of Business Management, 4, Ganeshkhind Road, Behind Kala Niketan Saree Centre, Sancheti Hospital Chowk, Pune, Maharashtra 411005, Phone: 020 25538185

2. MIT College of Management, S.No.124, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra 411038, Phone: 083080 04040

3. College Of Hotel Management & Cater, 55-56, Near Carporation Building, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005, Phone: 020 25520488

4. G.H.Raisoni College of Engineering and Management, Domkhel Road, Gate No.: 1200, Wagholi, Pune, Maharashtra 412207, Phone: 096047 87185

5. Foresight Institute of Management, 1170-27 Revenue Colony, Saraswati Nilayam Shivaji Nagar, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005, Phone: 020 30526300
7th January 2017, 04:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue MBA in Hospital Management course, you are required to appear in MBA Entrance Examination that are conducted national level or stage level. You may appear in Maharashtra based MBA entrance examination's or else CAT/ XAT/ MAT Entrance Examination's in order to get admission into MBA in Hospital Management course. In general, admission is done on the basis of the marks or merit that is secured by you to get into MBA course. Top College that offers MBA in Hospital Management course are,

>> Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences
Contact Details
Click here for More Details
8th January 2017, 07:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of the MBA college in Pune:-

Indian Center for International Business (ICIB), Pune
http://www.icibpune.com

Indian Institute of Modern Management, Pune
http://www.iimmpune.com/

Suryadatta Institute of Management, Pune
http://www.suryadatta.org/

Audyogik Shikshan Mandal's Institute of Business Management & Research, Pune
http://www.ibmr.org/

Indian Center for Management & Human Resource Development (ICMHRD), Pune
http://www.iimmpune.com/

Training & Advanced Studies in Management and Communications Ltd., Pune
http://www.tasmac.ac.in/

List of the entrance exams are,

CAT

MAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?