15th November 2016, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Which branch of Mechanical department is best for pursuing M.Tech?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue M.Tech but I am confused about the branches so I want to know which branch of Mechanical department is best for pursuing M.Tech? Which is the most famous branch of IIT Roorkey Production or Industrial? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  2. When is the next NET entrance exam? What are the disciplines that I can choose? Should I go for commerce alone?
  3. Why IIT Roorkee is showing production and industrial engineering branch under Mechanical Department? Scope in this branch? Do girls get in this branch? Is is better than Metallurgy?
  4. For what courses am I eligible for mechanical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in Mechanical branch
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission for M.Tech in Mechanical if my PGECET rank is 1751?
  6. Which branch is better in MBA being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical branch?
  7. Procedure to get Job in Income Tax Department being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  9. Is it helpful to complete M.Tech after B.E in Mechanical branch?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing B.E?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to join M.Techs in Nanotechnology? Which are the best PG courses for the candidates from B.Tech in CS stream?
  12. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Can I apply for Mining Sector jobs while pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to do intenrship in TATA motors? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  15. Which engineering field has more PSU job options?
  16. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the various specializations in M.Tech for mechanical branch?
  18. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
15th November 2016, 09:03 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which branch of Mechanical department is best for pursuing M.Tech?

The subjects you study in the final year of the engineering become the branches when you go for the MTech.

So, the choice of the branch depends solely on you.

You should take the branch in which you are the most interested.

Ask yourself which subject you liked in Engineering and you used to score more. Choose that subject as the branch which is the most appealing to you.
16th November 2016, 12:06 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Production engineering is considered to be one of the best specialization for mechanical engineering graduates in Master of Technology.

IIT Roorkee is widely known among all IITs for its Master of Technology in Production engineering. You should remove your confusion and take admission in Production engineering without any doubt.
16th November 2016, 12:21 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The most famous branch of Mechanical engineering in Indian Institute of Technology for Master of Technology course is Production Engineering. Production engineering has more job and career opportunities after Master's degree as compared to Industrial engineering.

You must select Production engineering in M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?