13th November 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 49.5% marks as a general category candidate?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with 49.5% marks and I am a general candidate so I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 49.5% marks as a general category candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue M.SC after 17 years of completing B.Sc scoring 44% marks being a SC category candidate? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for NET SET exam after completing Graduation with 58% and Post Graduation with 52% marks being a General Category candidate?
  3. Can I pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  4. How can I do B.Ed course even when scored only 49% marks in Graduation and 48% in Post Graduation?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course after completing my Post Graduation? Am I eligible to get Central Government Scholarship if I belong to ST Category?
  6. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in Special Education from Jamia Milia Islamia after completing B.Com scoring 45% marks as an OBC Category candidate?
  10. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  11. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue M.S Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (general)?
  13. Can I pursue veterinary Science after the age of 26?
  14. Can i get B.Ed. admission with 39% marks in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do B.Ed after doing B.A(H)? How should I prepare for the exam?
  16. Can we do Diet course after graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the course?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed post after scoring 43% marks in B.A?
  18. Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice?
15th November 2016, 10:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 49.5% marks as a general category candidate?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after 49.5% in bachelor degree.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year course and minimum required qualification to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% and relaxation in aggregate for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination with 49.5% in bachelor degree being a general category candidate.
15th November 2016, 11:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 49.5% marks as a general category candidate?

The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of education course is 50% in graduation from a recognized university. You are not eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 49.5% marks as a general category candidate. You can try to get admission in those college which accept your graduation with 49.5% marks as a general category candidate.
16th November 2016, 12:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with 49.5% marks and I am a general candidate so I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 49.5% marks as a general category candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?