11th June 2012, 11:02 AM
jintuvincent

Required Eligibility criteria to join M.Techs in Nanotechnology? Which are the best PG courses for the candidates from B.Tech in CS stream?

what is the eligibility for doing in m tech in nanotechnology?
which are the best pg courses for b tech cs student?

12th August 2013, 08:30 PM
Md Imtiyaz Alam

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join M.Techs in Nanotechnology? Which are the best PG courses for the candidates from B.Tech in CS stream?

first of all you need to qualified Gate exam after that you get a govt. college
6th April 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join M.Techs in Nanotechnology? Which are the best PG courses for the candidates from B.Tech in CS stream?

i m jagdish i have done my b.e. from mechanical branch with (CPI-7.7) and i want to do mtech in nano technology but i get only 14.33 in gate exam 2014 is there is any good clg by which i can do my mtech..???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?