6th August 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Can a distance MBA course be useful in making good career?

Hello Sir, I have completed my BBM with 70% marks and I did not appear in MAT/ GMAT/ CAT/ SNAP or XAT Examination. Admission will be closed if I don’t get admitted soon in between this month or next month.So Please tell me that shall I do MBA in Distance mode or rauglar? Or Shall I go for any entrance exam like CAT, MAT..etc.,?

7th August 2016, 02:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a distance MBA course be useful in making good career?

Yes definitely whether you done your MBA through distance or regular course if you score good marks in your exams and has skill and full knowledge then it has same value as that of regular course. Try to gain more and more knowledge and try to develop your skills in your field. Perform well in your exams.
Be confident while interview.
7th August 2016, 05:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed my BBM with 70% marks and I did not appear in MAT/ GMAT/ CAT/ SNAP or XAT Examination. Admission will be closed if I don’t get admitted soon in between this month or next month.So Please tell me that shall I do MBA in Distance mode or rauglar? Or Shall I go for any entrance exam like CAT, MAT..etc.,?

It is advisable to study MBA course through regular mode and any reputed Business Schools in India. The distance MBA will never get a same treatment as a regular MBA. The scope for the regular MBA is very high compared to the distance MBA. The job opportunities for the regular course are higher. There are many organizations will conduct campus placements in reputed institutions. If a regular and distance course candidates with equal skills attend the interview then the regular candidate will be preferred over the distance candidate. So it is useful and beneficial to study MBA in regular mode only.
8th August 2016, 03:21 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It is always better if you opt for regular mode of education as it is always preferred first as compared to distance education degree. However if you are currently working somewhere, then I would suggest you to opt for distance education and if not, then always go for regular mode of education.

You should opt for either of the MBA entrance examination and try to score as good as possible as the better your score, the better chances you stand to get admission in any good college to continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?