10th August 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NEET after M.Sc zoology?

Sir, my DOB 1.4 1982, I passed M.Sc zoology. I work in now teacher. I will able to possibility write NEET exam and join MBBS or any PG medical. Please advise. These are my hobbies.

11th August 2017, 09:49 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NEET after M.Sc zoology?

The basic educational qualification required to apply for NEET Entrance Examination is as follows.

You must have completed 12th Class with Minimum 50% marks in order to be eligible.

>> You must have studied 12th Class with any of the below mentioned subjects,
* Physics
* Chemistry
* Biotechnology or Biology..etc.,

>> Maximum number of attempts allowed are 3

>> Your maximum age must not exceed 25 years in order to appear in NEET Entrance Examination.

>> As you have not met the required age criteria, you are not eligible as far as my best knowledge is concerned.
11th August 2017, 11:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no upper age limit for NEET, if you are not looking for admission in a government medical college. Only private colleges will be available for you, if age is above 25 years.

You can appear for NEET without any doubt, but make sure you are ready for admission in expensive private medical colleges.
14th August 2017, 12:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my DOB 1.4 1982, I passed M.Sc zoology. I work in now teacher. I will able to possibility write NEET exam and join MBBS or any PG medical. Please advise. These are my hobbies.
As per age criteria, you can't apply for NEET exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?