23rd January 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I continue my further studies in Law if left B.A. after pursuing 1st year 6 years back?

Hello sir, I completed my intermediate in 2010 with 56.6%(PCM) after it, I spent my one year in graduation (B.A.) in 2010-2011 and I completed my polytechnic diploma in civil engineering in 2013-2014. After all that session 2014-15 and 2015-2016 I do study at home for jobs. I am doing my own business but now I want to do continue my studies in Law. So please give me direction what I can do.
Thank you.

24th January 2017, 10:45 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: How can I continue my further studies in Law if left B.A. after pursuing 1st year 6 years back?

If you want to pursue degree of Law then, first of all you need to complete your graduation as because Diploma is equivalent to intermediate.
As you have told that you left 6 years ago then, first of all you should complete graduation and for this you have to pursue from first year. Let me tell you that to pursue degree of LLB there is no upper age limit.
25th January 2017, 09:29 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I continue my further studies in Law if left B.A. after pursuing 1st year 6 years back?

First, You should complete your graduation because you are not eligible to apply for 5 years Integrated LLB course based on 12th class. After completion of your graduation, You can apply for 3 years LLB course. To apply for LLB, You are required to appear entrance CLAT or LAWCET. Your LLB admission will be based on score obtained in CLAT/LAWCET.

CLAT Eligibility

After (10+2)
- You should be passed (10+2) or equivalent education with minimum 45% belonging unreserved categories and 40% belonging reserved categories.
- Your age should be below 20 years. 2 years relaxation applicable for reserved categories.

After Graduation
- You should be passed graduation in B.A./B.Com/B.Sc from a recognized university.
- No age limit.

CLAT Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 150
* English : 40 Q
* Legal Aptitude : 50 Q
* Reasoning : 40 Q
* Elementary Maths : 20 Q
* GK & Current Affairs : 50 Q

- Total Marks : 150
- Time Duration : 2 Hours

CLAT Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : 1st January, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : 31st March, 2017
- CLAT Exam : 14th May, 2017
- Result Declaration : May Ending, 2017
25th January 2017, 12:05 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

>> You can continue your studies in law even after your graduation or after 12th.
>> I will prefer you to do LLB which can be done even after graduation.
>> You can also do the LLB in distance mode even if you want to do with your own business.
>> I am mentioning you top universities where you can do LLB in distance mode.

Colleges
> National Law school of India , Bangalore
> Guru Nanak university , Amritsar
> Dr. Ambedkar Law University , Tamil Nadu
> Visva Bharti University , Santiniketan , W.B
> NALSAR University, Hyderabad
> ILS Law college, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?