9th September 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in automobile engineering after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I completed my b.tech in electrical and electronics engg... am planning to do masters in canada in automobile enng... am i eligible? Will it be helpful for doing the masters or not? Can you please provide me the complete information on this soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Canada after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India?
  4. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  5. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?
  7. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  8. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  9. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  10. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  12. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  14. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  15. Is it better to do Masters in IT after completing electrical engineering?
  16. Can I do my M.Tech in Embedded system after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  17. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  18. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
10th September 2016, 01:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in automobile engineering after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I completed my b.tech in electrical and electronics engg... am planning to do masters in canada in automobile enng... am i eligible? Will it be helpful for doing the masters or not? Can you please provide me the complete information on this soon?

Thank you!

Sorry, it is not possible to study M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech or AMIE or Equivalent in Automobile/Industrial Production/Manufacturing/Mechanical/Mechatronics with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering. The admission will be based on the entrance test conducted by the institution. So you can study M.Tech in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering after B.Tech in EEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?