6th January 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for M.Tech in any college while waiting for the B.Tech supplementary exam results?

Sir/Mam,

i would like to do m.tech , in power electronics in any engineering college, i have some back papers in b.tech, now i wrote b.tech supplementary exams and now waiting for the results. Sir is there is any chance to get m.tech admission in any college?i have valid gate score too

7th January 2015, 12:59 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.Tech in any college while waiting for the B.Tech supplementary exam results?

Yes, You can take admission in M. Tech. You can tell them result are awaiting.
Yours good score in GATE will help you to get desired college. Most of the good colleges conduct GD and PI for admission by selecting a candidate via GATE score. You have the chance to build confidence by sharing knowledge.

"If you are not able to clear because of any reason you should need to lose hope."
Validity of yours gate card is 3 years.
7th January 2015, 07:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.Tech in any college while waiting for the B.Tech supplementary exam results?

No, you cannot get admission in M.Tech course without qualifying B.Tech backlog papers. To get admission in M.Tech course, you need to appear in GATE entrance examination in your final year or after completion of your Bachelor's degree from a recognised university. Without qualifying your B.Tech backlog papers, you can appear in GATE examination but, you cannot get admission in M.Tech course even after qualifying in GATE examination. So, I suggest you to clear your backlog subjects as soon as possible, so, that you can easily get admission in M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?