27th July 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to get admission in top MBA school even when it is below 45% in graduation?

Is this possible to get an admission in top mba school even when the percentile is below 45% in graduation but scored 70% percentile in GMAT??

Related Questions:
  1. It is possible to get admission in top MBA school even when it is below 45% in graduation?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in top MBA school with 70 percentile in GMAT?
  3. Am I eligible for CAT exam after doing BBA from Punjab Technical University(Distance Education)?
  4. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  5. List of top business schools? I want to do MBA form any top business school
  6. Top MBA colleges which dont require 50% in graduation but take admission through XAT and MAT?
  7. Admission in MBA in top B.School after scoring 47% in B.A? How can I apply for it and what is the last date of admission?
  8. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  9. Am I eligible for HR position in top MNC's after completion of graduation in engineering in IT and MBA in HR
  10. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and BCA after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  11. Syllabus and previous years question papers for ONGC GT exam?
  12. List of management entrance exams?
  13. How to get admission in MBA after scoring 47%
  14. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  15. Which is the top university in India providing opportunity for MBA with less than 50% in graduation?
  16. How to prepare for MBA to get admission in top 10 MBA colleges? -- [New]
  17. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  18. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
6th August 2014, 01:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: It is possible to get admission in top MBA school even when it is below 45% in graduation?

I am extremely sorry to state that with only a good percentile in GMAT, it is not possible to get a good university for MBA. For the top notch B schools of the world, the below mentioned parameters are also required.

- Good percentile in GMAT
- Good career record.
- Excellent resume and statement of purpose
- Work experience (preferable not mandatory)
- Projects and training
- Communication Skills
- Financial Stability
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?