6th May 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Maths) in Banaras Hindu University while having a year gap after Graduation?

Hi,
I want to pursue M.Sc(Maths) in Banaras Hindu University. I have one year gap after my Graduation. So, can I get admission or not? Kindly tell me about it.

Related Questions:
10th May 2016, 06:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Maths) in Banaras Hindu University while having a year gap after Graduation?

If you have valid reason for your gap then surely there is no problem in getting admission. Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
You need to show a gap certificate during document verification to avoid any problems during admission due to gap.
11th May 2016, 05:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Maths) in Banaras Hindu University while having a year gap after Graduation?

Yes, you can get admission to study M.Sc in mathematics in Banaras Hindu University after a year gap after your Graduation. For that you have to show a valid reason for the gap of one year. At the time of verification of the documents you need to show some valid reasons for the gap in order to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?