6th May 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I study M.Sc(Electronics) being a B.Sc(Maths, Electronics & Computer Science) graduate? Branches available to study?

Hello,
My name is Raghu. I have completed my B.Sc(Maths, Electronics & Computer Science). I want to study M.Sc(Electronics). Please tell me how can I go and what are the branches in M.S(Electronics) for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Which branch should I opt to study in B.E. to get job in Wipro?
  3. Eligibility to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Specializations related to Computer Science?
  4. Which branch is better to take in B.Tech Engineering?
  5. Which branch is preferable for me in MS to study in Abroad if completed B.E. in E&TC? In which country should I pursue M.S. programme?
  6. Study Materials to prepare for UGC-NET Computer Science & Application?
  7. Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  8. Which is better to study among IT, Computer Science and Electronics in B.Sc for PCM student?
  9. MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  10. Can girls take EEE in Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  12. Can I study Forensic Science being a Computer Science graduate?
  13. Study material for Computer Science and Engineering? I am preparing for graduate trainee posts in ONGC
  14. Which stream is better to study among Computer Science Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in B.Tech to study MBA and establish a Business?
  15. Should I discontinue BCA to study B.Sc in Electronics course?
  16. Can I do MS in Singapore after finishing B.Com?
  17. Which is easy to study among Computer Science and IT in M.Sc for BCA graduate?
  18. Which is better among Electronics and Computer Science to study in Diploma?
9th May 2016, 11:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study M.Sc(Electronics) being a B.Sc(Maths, Electronics & Computer Science) graduate? Branches available to study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
My name is Raghu. I have completed my B.Sc(Maths, Electronics & Computer Science). I want to study M.Sc(Electronics). Please tell me how can I go and what are the branches in M.S(Electronics) for me?

Yes, you can study the M.Sc Electronics after the B.Sc with Electronics as one of the subjects with 50% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in many colleges in India like;

For the branches available to study, you have to contact the university department. They will provide you the necessary guidance.
11th May 2016, 05:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study M.Sc(Electronics) being a B.Sc(Maths, Electronics & Computer Science) graduate? Branches available to study?

After the completion of B.Sc with Electronics as a subject from a recognized Unversity with a minimum of 50% of marks, candidates can study M.Sc in Electronics. Candidates have to appear in the entrance examination, qualifying in which they will be eligible to take admission under the course. The duration of the course is 2 years.
Different colleges have different branches to offer, you mus have to contact to the colleges to get exact details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?