1st February 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan for my son for MBA studies from SBI?

I am an employee (lecturer) with salary of 50000 monthly and have four years to be retired. My son wishes to do MBA in Symbiosis. Can I borrow a loan from SBI as required?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  2. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  3. Will I get the study scholarship if I have scored 97% marks in Inter and 9062 rank in EAMCET exam?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  5. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University? -- [New]
  6. How can I get an Education Loan for my son's higher studies while having rental income?
  7. How can I apply to get an Education Loan from SBI to study MBA if my father is a pensioner? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do to get an education loan instead of home loan if applied one month ago?
  9. How can I take another Loan for PG course if already took for UG course?
  10. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  11. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  12. Percentage required in Graduation to apply for SBI Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. Is it necessary to mention Home Loan details in the application of Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for SBI Education Loan against Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IIPM, New Delhi?
  15. Can I get an education loan if my father is a retired SBI employee having pension as a source of income?
  16. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  18. How can I get Education Loan for my son if both me and my wife are earning members?
1st February 2017, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get loan for my son for MBA studies from SBI?

Yes, you can get an education loan for your son from SBI for pursuing MBA course. To get an education loan from SBI, you should have secured admission in a recognised institute. You should have to apply for an education loan directly by visiting your nearest SBI branch office. You need to submit documents like ID Proof, Income Proof, Address Proof, Admission Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?