20th October 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Education Loan for my son if both me and my wife are earning members?

Hi,
I am residing at Faridabad have rental income of Rs 18000 per month, my wife is an earning member and gets salary Rs 12000 per month. I have one son studying B.Tech second year at Haryana. I need education loan for his studies. Please do let me know if I could be entitled for the same if so How could I avail this facility?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I claim for Tax Rebate against Education Loan taken by my Father-in-Law for my wife's education?
  2. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my Father-In-Law for my wife's education?
  3. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my Father-In-Law for my wife's education?
  4. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  5. Can I take Education Loan against my wife IT File to study MBA in Abroad?
  6. Can I become a guarantor against Education Loan for my wife who want to do SAP CRM Training?
  7. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  8. Can I get Education Loan for my son if having property in Bihar and working in Mumbai?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?
  10. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  11. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  12. Whether my sister become Guarantor to apply for an Education Loan if my father died?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  14. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  15. Banks which sponsor Education Loan within a month to study MS in Texas University?
  16. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  17. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  18. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd October 2015, 08:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan for my son if both me and my wife are earning members?

You can get educational loan even though your wife and yourself are earning members.

The educational loan is offered for the candidates who wish to pursue higher education either in India or abroad.

To avail educational loan one has to show any collateral security. As there are 2 persons earning in the family you can easily get the educational loan as you can show your security of the job.

As there is no special procedure for this case, approach the bank and fill the application form with all necessary documents and after few days/ after verifying all the details the bank will offer educational loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?