5th September 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to pursue 15 months internship for CA completion?

I have cleared my CA recently and also I am pursuing CS professional. Do I required to do 15 months / 2 years internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  2. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in Banking exams after completion of BDS Internship?
  4. How to do 6 months internship while doing M.Tech CSE?
  5. Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
  6. PGDBO is a valid course? Eligibility for PGDBO course?
  7. Two months internship in M.Tech Mechatronics?
  8. Which course should I choose after B.Tech(ECE) to pursue Internship in Electronics?
  9. All India PGMEE vs. DNB? For DNB, 9 months internship is required or 1 year internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Knowledge about training offered by NTPC, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL and Indian Railways?
  11. List of companies which offers 3 months internship program?
  12. Procedure to get 6 months internship during B.Tech studies?
  13. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
  14. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in IBM?
  16. Which Companies in Udaipur offer 2 months Internship for MBA in Finance students? How can I apply for Internship and what are the documents required to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  17. Is there any chance to get job after completion of 6 months paid internship in Ashok Leyland for Mechanical graduate?
  18. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
1st February 2017, 05:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to pursue 15 months internship for CA completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have cleared my CA recently and also I am pursuing CS professional. Do I required to do 15 months / 2 years internship?

Yes, you have to pursue CA articleship training with the Chartered Accountant for 3 years. The articleship training is compulsory for CA course. The CA course is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). The working hours for the articled assistants shall be 35 hours per week. The candidate after the course can practice in India, can work in BPOs, Banks, KPOs, Corporate companies, IT companies etc. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?