29th December 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for master in journalism and mass communication course after B.Sc in physics?

I am a student of B.Sc in Physics (honors) after completing my B.Sc. Can I go for Master of Journalism and Mass communication course. Please give my knowledge in brief.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  2. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  3. Which Media and Journalism school offers Master in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  4. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  5. How much salary could I earn after doing Bachelor's and Master's in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  6. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future? -- [New]
  8. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  10. Can I study Master of Journalism & Mass Communication after completion of B.Com?
  11. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  12. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  13. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  14. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  15. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  16. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
  17. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism for Bachelor of Mass Media student?
  18. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
30th December 2016, 06:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for master in journalism and mass communication course after B.Sc in physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.Sc in Physics (honors) after completing my B.Sc. Can I go for Master of Journalism and Mass communication course. Please give my knowledge in brief.
You have completed B.Sc in Physics in commerce so, you are not eligible to get admission post graduation in journalism.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Journalism from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in masters degree in journalism.

You age should be above 17 years.
30th December 2016, 08:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for master in journalism and mass communication course after B.Sc in physics?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue Master's in Journalism and Mass Communication course after successful completion of B.Sc in Physics course. Basically it's not compulsion to have Graduation in Mass communication or Journalism course. The minimum educational qualification required is "Graduation" in any discipline from a recognized university.
30th December 2016, 10:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can pursue Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication course after the completion of your B.Sc course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt the above mentioned course.
30th December 2016, 11:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you can do Master degree in Journalism course after B.Sc. Bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from recognized university.

Some Reputed Institutions in the field

Sir J J Institute of Applied Art (JJIAA)
Mumbai, India

Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC)
Delhi/NCR, India

Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC)
Mumbai, India

AJK Mass Communication Research Centre
Delhi/NCR, India

Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA)
Ahmedabad, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?