22nd October 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for MAT exam myself?

How can I prepare for MAT exam. Can I prepare it by myself. How about the syllabus, best preparation books and all? I have a degree in communicative English now.

23rd October 2016, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I prepare for MAT exam myself?

It depends on you and if you can study on your own, then surely you can prepare for it. All you need is a good and comprehensive study material with regular time table.

You will also need to appear for mock tests to test your preparation regularly like they do in coaching classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is it possible to prepare and score above 70 marks in MAT under 3 months of preparation? Best MAT coaching classes with fee expenses in Jodhpur? 1 5th July 2016 03:04 AM
How to prepare myself for good English knowledge for MAT Exam? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam? Short cuts to prepare for this Exam? What to do in a Group Discussion? 2 14th January 2014 04:47 PM
Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam? 7 20th September 2013 08:29 AM