16th November 2016, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Phil after completing MBA? Will it be a good choice for teaching field?

Respected Sir, I have completed my BCA course and now I am doing MBA and after completing MBA I want to pursue M.Phil. I am very much interested in teaching so I want to know can I pursue M.Phil after completing MBA? Will it be a good choice for teaching field? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which short term courses can I pursue in Commerce field to become a Teacher? Will I get a good job after completing such course? -- [New]
  2. What can I do after 12th Non Medical? Scope of it?
  3. Can I pursue MBA after completing three years Diploma in Computer Science? Which course other than MBA will be a good career choice?
  4. Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice?
  5. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  6. Can I pursue MBA in Information Technology after completing BBA? What are the job scopes after completing MBA in Information Technology?
  7. How much salary can we earn if we do MSc Biotechnology from JNU and then go for further studies?
  8. How to do PG after graduation in B.E General(English)?
  9. How to pursue a career in teaching field after doing B.Com? Can I take Maths for teaching -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Tally ERP after completing BA? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  11. What should i study further after doing Graduation in English Honours?
  12. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  13. Is MBA worthy after B.Tech course or not? What should I do next after completion of B.Tech course?
  14. Career prospect of M.Com students? Details of future prospects in M.Com?
  15. Can I become a Lecturer if pursue MBA(HR) being a Physics graduate?
  16. Best specialization in MBA after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication field?
  17. What are the eligibility conditions for teaching science students of 12th?
  18. Which is the best Career choice between MBA and PGDM after completing BE?
16th November 2016, 07:02 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Phil after completing MBA? Will it be a good choice for teaching field?

Yes, of course you can do M.PHIL after completion of your MBA with 55% or above marks from a recognized university. This course is useful for the candidates who want to work in teaching field as a lecturer or professor or research field. Thanks
17th November 2016, 12:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Phil after completing MBA? Will it be a good choice for teaching field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my BCA course and now I am doing MBA and after completing MBA I want to pursue M.Phil. I am very much interested in teaching so I want to know can I pursue M.Phil after completing MBA? Will it be a good choice for teaching field? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can study M.Phil after completion of MBA course. Candidates seeking admission into an M.Phil course must have passed Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate. A Common Entrance Test shall be conducted in the management discipline followed by an interview with regard to their research interest.
Yes, it will be a good choice to study M.Phil for pursuing your career in teaching field. The M.Phil course is useful for the candidates who wish to pursue their career in the teaching profession. You can also study PhD after the M.Phil course. The M.Phil course is available in various universities in India like

Vels University - Official Website

Sambalpur University - Official Website

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University - Official Website
17th November 2016, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely get admission in M.Phil programme on the basis of MBA post graduation. Just make sure that you have at least 50% marks in your MBA degree from a recognized university or institute. Admission at reputed university and institute will be on merit.

Most of the top universities give admission through entrance exam for M.Phil programme. If you are already in a teaching profession, then M.Phil is a good option. If not, then try to get admission in a reputed university to make your chances brighter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?