7th December 2016, 03:41 PM
mukundjain

Can I pursue M.Sc Agriculture from Indore if I have completed B.Sc Agriculture from Maharashtra?

Respected Sir, I have completed my B.Sc Agriculture from Maharashtra and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue M.Sc Agriculture but I want to pursue M.Sc from Indore. I want to know can I pursue M.Sc Agriculture from Indore if I have completed B.Sc Agriculture from Maharashtra? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How should I study BSc Agriculture in AP after completing 12th in Maharashtra
  5. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  6. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  8. Fee structure for a student studying in private agricultural university -- [New]
  9. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  10. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  12. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  13. Should I leave Indore college and take admission in Hyderabad College?
  14. How to do MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology after studying 3rd year BSc agriculture
  15. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
  16. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  17. Entrance exam to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture in Coimbatore? Fee details of the course?
  18. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?

9th December 2016, 09:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc Agriculture from Indore if I have completed B.Sc Agriculture from Maharashtra?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can pursue M.Sc in Agriculture from Indore after the completion of B.Sc in Agriculture from Maharashtra, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in Agriculture from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for M.Sc in Agriculture from Maharashtra.

9th December 2016, 10:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc Agriculture from Indore if I have completed B.Sc Agriculture from Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukundjain View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my B.Sc Agriculture from Maharashtra and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue M.Sc Agriculture but I want to pursue M.Sc from Indore. I want to know can I pursue M.Sc Agriculture from Indore if I have completed B.Sc Agriculture from Maharashtra? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you can pursue M.Sc in Agriculture.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Agriculture from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc. in Agriculture.

Your age should be above 18 years.

13th October 2017, 01:15 PM
kunalroy89

You can continue your studies from whichever state you want. Post graduation courses rarely have any state domicile reservations. Fill the application form for the desired university and apply. There is no problem based on change of state.If your previous University is UGC recognised one,then there will be no problem even if you change your country and not just state.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?