24th December 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I study after B.Sc, if I have one back in a major subject?

Sir, can I study after B.Sc if I have a back in a major subject i.e physics and I have good marks in chemistry in honors paper. So, what shall I do after B.Sc even the back subject in second year. Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after passing 12th from commerce field?
  2. What kind of study is needed for ICAR examination?
  3. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc degree with Botany as major/honors subject
  5. Graduation with single major or double major? which is better?
  6. How to apply for MSc course in Guwahati University? When the prospectus will be given? I have given BSc Part III exam with Chemistry as Major Subject
  7. Can I do MCA in correspondence with 1 subject backlog in 6th sem BSc computer science?
  8. Am I eligible to join Astronomy course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  9. What should I do if my Maths is weak but theory subjects are good? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is better to study among M.Sc(IT), M.Sc(CS) and MCA for B.Sc(IT) 2nd year student? JAVA or Web Designing, which should I opt as a Major subject for T.Y.B.Sc(IT)?
  11. What is better between medical microbiology and industrial microbiology
  12. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which subject should I choose in B.Sc(H) that will be favourable to study in Abroad?
  14. M.Sc in Geology without Geology or Physics as major subjects in under graduation?
  15. How to do higher studies in new subject after completing BSc in Bioinformatics?
  16. List best institutes in Delhi for studying B.Sc. (Zoology) major course?
  17. How should I do BSc or BSc IT? I have passed 12th science
  18. Am I eligible for DEO Exam being a candidate having major subject as Maths?
24th December 2016, 10:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study after B.Sc, if I have one back in a major subject?

1. You can not get admission in any course after Bachelor of Science with back paper in Physics. You can not apply for government job exams also. You will have to appear for back paper exam of this subject and score at least passing marks to get degree and become eligible for higher studies.

2. You can apply for courses like Master of Science, Master of Computer Application, Master of Business Administration etc. You can apply for UPSC exams, SSC exams, Banking exams etc.
24th December 2016, 11:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study after B.Sc, if I have one back in a major subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, can I study after B.Sc if I have a back in a major subject i.e physics and I have good marks in chemistry in honors paper. So, what shall I do after B.Sc even the back subject in second year. Please reply me.
Sorry that you are ineligible to apply for B.Sc without qualify in the Physics course. You need to complete 12th standard without single backlogs to be eligible for B.Sc course.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- The candidate must score at least 60% of marks at 12th standard board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?