13th March 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I study correspondence Master of Computer Management being a Commerce graduate?

Hello,
Can I apply for the correspondence Master of Computer Management course? I am a graduate from Mumbai University with Commerce stream.

16th March 2016, 09:20 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study correspondence Master of Computer Management being a Commerce graduate?

Yes, you can very much get admission in the course being a commerce student, provided you will have to complete your graduation from a recognized University and will also have to clear entrance examinations like, CAT/MAT/XAT/CET, etc. In many Institutes however examinations is self conducted therefore, in those cases you8 will have to clear those examinations to be eligible to get admission in the course.
16th March 2016, 09:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study correspondence Master of Computer Management being a Commerce graduate?

Yes, you can very much opt for the course being a Commerce student, there is nothing to be worried about it.

However you will have to complete your graduation first and then opt for the course. Therefore, you should first of all aim at your graduation and then for the above mentioned course.
17th March 2016, 09:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I apply for the correspondence Master of Computer Management course? I am a graduate from Mumbai University with Commerce stream.
Since, Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for Master of Computer Management course so definitely you are eligible to apply for MCM course after completing B.Com. You will have to appear and qualify in the entrance exam such as, MAT/CAT/XAT or ATMA to get admitted into this course. The duration for this course is 2 years.

College Offering MCM Course through Correspondence mode:

Karnataka State Open University
Address: Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006
Phone: 0821 251 9952
Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?