15th June 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for group II? Procedure to apply for the same?

already i apply in tnpsc 4,now i want to apply in group 2,what is ihe procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply and write for TNPSC group II exam? Procedure to apply for TNPSC group II exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for group II? Procedure to apply for the same?
  3. Age limitation Procedure to apply for the Group-I, II, III, IV examinations
  4. What is the procedure to apply for B Category seats in engineering colleges
  5. How to apply for IAF after passing 12th? What is the procedure and eligibility?
  6. Selection procedure for DSP in Group I -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the selection procedure in HAS? How much percentage is needed in graduation to apply for the HAS exam? What is the age limit and is there any age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC students?
  8. How to prepare for Group II exam? Procedure to apply for Group II exam?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for Group I exam if I am Physiotherapist? Date of Group I exam? Am I eligible for any exemption?
  10. Can Commerce students apply for SCRA exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure to apply for APPSC Group-I written test? Qualification required to apply? -- [New]
  12. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  13. How should I apply for Group II exam after completing B.E?
  14. TNPSC Group II exam for B.Tech student? Procedure to apply and documents required?
  15. Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for IAS entrance exam? Date to apply and the requirements for the same?
  17. Procedure to apply for LLB in Income Tax Department? What are the requirements to apply for it?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
17th September 2013, 08:01 PM
Harsha304

Default Re: How to apply for group II? Procedure to apply for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
already i apply in tnpsc 4,now i want to apply in group 2,what is ihe procedure to apply?
hi
The Group 2: Language acquisition (previously Second Language) subjects of the IB Diploma Programme consist of the nearly 80 additional languages offered and may be studied at the following levels: B (SL or HL), or ab initio (SL only).[1] Latin and Classical Greek are also offered and may be taken at SL or HL.[1] To earn an IB Diploma, a candidate must study an additional language, though a second Language A may be taken instead of studying that language as a Group 2 subject.[1]
best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?