28th June 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get M.Sc(Chemistry) admission in Fergusson College? Number of seats available for this course?

Hi,
I would like to know that how many seats are available for M.Sc(Chemistry) course in Fergusson College? And what is the eligibility criteria to get admission for this course? Please help me by providing details. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I Eligible to get admission in Fergusson College, Pune with 51 rank?
  2. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
  3. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  4. How many seats are available for B.A.(Philosophy) course in Fergusson College? Admission criteria for this course? -- [New]
  5. What is the eligibility to get admission for Under Graduate Environmental Science Course in Fergusson College, Pune?
  6. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  7. UGC Recognised B.Sc Animation colleges in Pune
  8. Criteria of admission for Fergusson's MA Economics?
  9. How can I get admission in P.G. College? Total number of seats available?
  10. Where can I get BSc geology application forms in Fergusson college?
  11. College wise seats available for direct admission in second year of B.Tech after Diploma in ET? In which college of Mumbai University can I get admission?
  12. What are the career opportunities after 12th in PCM?
  13. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Percentage required in 12th science HSC to get admission in Fergusson college for B.Sc in Physics?
  15. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?
  18. Whether Fergusson college offer B.Sc Economics program? Procedure to get admission?
29th June 2016, 10:12 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: Eligibility to get M.Sc(Chemistry) admission in Fergusson College? Number of seats available for this course?

Eligibility to get M.Sc(Chemistry) admission in Fergusson College

You must hold B.Sc in Chemistry to join M.Sc. (Chemistry) in Fergusson College.

The course duration is 2 years.

Fergusson College offers the following courses

M. Sc. Organic Chemistry
M. Sc. Analytical Chemistry
M. Sc. Biochemistry

Number of seats available for this course

M. Sc. Organic Chemistry - 108
M. Sc. Analytical Chemistry - 48
M. Sc. Biochemistry - 48

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?