29th June 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in KUPGCET to get M.Sc(Biotechnology) admission?

Hello Everyone,
I have given KUPGCET for M.Sc in Biotechnology program. Kindly tell me what cutoff marks is require to join this program and getting admission? I want to know the marks through which I will qualify for this course in this university. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required for engineering admission?
  2. Cutoff marks required to get admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landra College of engineering for B.Tech?
  3. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?
  4. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges for a candidate who have scored 71.8% marks in SSC
  5. Cutoff marks required in AIPMT to get admission for BC-D candidate?
  6. Cutoff marks required in TS-EAMCET to seat for B.Pharmacy counselling?
  7. Detailed information and cutoff marks required in JSSU-UGET to get MBBS admission? -- [New]
  8. Cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Main for OBC candidates?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JMI-EEE to get admission in B.Tech?
  10. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to get M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) admission in PSN College of Engineering & Technology?
  11. Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  12. What is the cutoff marks required to get admission in a Medical college under WBJEE?
  13. How much marks are required in 12th to get admission in Anna University for B.Tech(IT) course? Cutoff marks required for MBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff marks required for Biotech?
  15. Cutoff marks required to qualify and get admission in NIFT B.F.Tech entrance exam? Percentage required in 12th to appear?
  16. Cutoff marks required for admission in medical stream in Mumbai? How many seats are available in all colleges?
  17. Cutoff marks and rank required for getting admission in Aerospace Engineering in NITs?
  18. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?