17th April 2018, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Rural Management) for Political Science student?

Dear Sir, I want to study MBA in Rural Management. I am a student of BA in Political Science. So, I am eligible or not for doing MBA in Rural Management? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and basic education requirements to study BA Political Science from Delhi University?
  2. Eligibility to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University for an NIOS student?
  3. Which are the best books for M.A Political Science?
  4. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
  5. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) for Political Science graduate?
  7. Eligibility to become a High School Teacher through MA Degree for BA(Political Science) student? -- [New]
  8. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science?
  9. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for Political Science graduate?
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Political Science for MBA(Personnel Management) postgraduate?
  11. Which is better to study among M.Ed or M.Phil for Political Science student?
  12. List of best books for political science according to new syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  15. Possibility to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.(Political Science) student?
  16. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  17. Eligibility to study M.A.(Corporate Secretaryship) for a candidate after completion of B.A.(Political Science)?
  18. Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University
30th April 2018, 10:16 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Rural Management) for Political Science student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to study MBA in Rural Management course:

In general, candidates who have completed their Graduation in any discipline are eligible to pursue this MBA in Rural Management course. Yes, there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this course.

>> Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university in 10+2+3 Pattern with minimum 50% marks.

>> If you have scored minimum 50% marks in Graduation, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course as you are from BA in Political Science background.

>> Besides meeting this criteria, you must have had a valid score of any of the below mentioned examinations.
* Common Admission Test
* MAT Score
* CMAT Exam Score
* XAT Exam Score
* Or Concerned college's MBA Entrance Examination's score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?