26th July 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Robotics in Post Graduation being a B.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? List of colleges in Mumbai?

Hello,
Can I do Robotics course in Post Graduation after doing B.Sc in Computer Science? If yes, then which are the colleges for this course in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  2. Eligibility to study M.Tech(Robotics) for B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering) candidate?
  3. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  4. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  5. Eligibility and entrance for post graduation in Computer Science? Colleges in Mumbai offering this course and their fees?
  6. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  10. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  11. List of best colleges to do Post graduation in Clinical psychology in Mumbai?
  12. List of recommended colleges in Mumbai to do post graduation course in Clinical psychology?
  13. How to study Physics or robotics after completing graduation in Information Technology
  14. What is the maximum age limit to be eligible for admission in B.Ed?
  15. Post Graduation courses for BA with English and best institute for the same?
  16. Can I do robotic engineering after completing biomedical engineering as bachelor degree?
  17. List of Robotics colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. List of institutes in Mumbai which offers Post graduation in Psychology?
8th April 2016, 09:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Robotics in Post Graduation being a B.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? List of colleges in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I do Robotics course in Post Graduation after doing B.Sc in Computer Science? If yes, then which are the colleges for this course in Mumbai?
Yes, B. Sc in Computer Science student are eligible for a post graduation degree in Robotics.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Computer or Electronics subject from a recognized University are eligible for a post graduation degree in Robotics.

List of the Robotics college in Mumbai:-

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute - Mumbai, Maharashtra

Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering. - Mumbai, Maharashtra

Maharashtra Shikshan Sansthas College Of Engineering
Latur, Maharashtra

Pre-Sea Marine Engineering Training
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?