30th March 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Government as well as Private colleges of Andhra Pradesh through GPAT?

Hello,
Kindly tell me what is the fee expenses for M.Pharmacy course in Government and private colleges in Andhra Pradesh for students who has qualified in GPAT?

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  2. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech in any Private or Government college through PGECET?
  3. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  4. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in any college of Goa for GPAT disqualified candidate?
  5. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Procedure to study BS(Civil Engineering) in any Government/Private university in Singapore? Total fee expenses?
  7. What is the fee structure in private and government colleges in AP for MBBS?
  8. Is there any difference in fee between government and private colleges? What is the fee for M.Pharmacy seat in government colleges?
  9. Scholarships which cover whole expenses of B.Tech by Andhra Pradesh Government through EAMCET?
  10. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?
  11. Whether fee expenses varies to study BHMS for local candidates compared to other state candidates? Which is better among Private and Government colleges to study BHMS?
  12. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  13. Information about those private medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of those colleges?
  14. Fee details of Government and Private Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh of UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  16. M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?
  17. Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?
  18. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
8th April 2016, 08:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Government as well as Private colleges of Andhra Pradesh through GPAT?

Look, the fee expenses for both the Government colleges and the private colleges are not fixed for all the colleges, they vary from each other according to their norms.
So, it is not possible to mention a fixed amount for the course.
You will have to confirm the exact amount of money by contacting the respective colleges in which you are interested to do so.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?