27th February 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Can we do post graduation course after completion of AMIE?

Will the amie be valid to get government jobs? And can we do post graduation after completing amie? Can someone provide me the details on both and let me know about the information on the same. Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

2nd October 2016, 05:21 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can we do post graduation course after completion of AMIE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will the amie be valid to get government jobs? And can we do post graduation after completing amie? Can someone provide me the details on both and let me know about the information on the same. Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

Yes, one can do M.Tech after completion of AMIE. The candidates can appear for GATE examination after completion of AMIE to get admission in M.Tech in the engineering colleges. They can study M.Tech course in various institutions in India like

College of Engineering, Bharati Vidyapeeth University - Official Website

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad - Official Website

Delhi Technological University - Official Website

Manipal University - Official Website

The list of colleges which offer M.Tech to the AMIE holders are given in the website link Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?