16th November 2016, 06:17 PM
Anshuman@1

Career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Pharmacy and I am in the final year of the course. I want to know about the career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities after completing B.Com
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.SC in Microbiology? What jobs can I get after completing the course?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?
  4. Career opportunities after completing BBA
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics?
  6. What can I do after completing BBM course? What are the career opportunities available after completing BBM course?
  7. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc (Chemistry honors)?
  8. What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  9. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy?
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  11. Career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [New]
  13. Which is a better career option between B.Ed or M.Sc after completing B.Sc? What are the career opportunities of Master Degree in Teaching field?
  14. Career opportunities after completing Pharmacology
  15. List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc (Botany and Chemistry)? Which course can I pursue after B.Sc?
  17. Which course among MBA and M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths? What are the career opportunities available after completing both the courses?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing MA in Sociology? How can I apply for the job?
17th November 2016, 11:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy

Career opportunities after completing B Pharmacy:-

Jobs in Government Sector:-

Pharmacist in Hospitals

Technician in College

Research Analyst

Drug Squad in Police Department

Jobs in Private Sector:-

Pharmacist Selling Medicines

Pharma and Biotech Companies

Pharmacist Consultants

Food and Drug Industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?