28th February 2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Chance to get admission in Master's of Public Health Programme in government universities of India after B.Ed course?

Dear sir, I have completed Bachelor in Education from Himachal Pradesh. Is there any chance to get admission in Master in Public Health Programme course in government universities of India?

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D program in India after completing masters of Public Health degree from Bangladesh?
  2. List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode?
  3. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS?
  4. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Public Health in India being a postgraduate of Nepal?
  5. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to get admitted in Masters in Public Health being a Doctor?
  7. List of universities to pursue Ph.D in Public Health?
  8. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  10. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  11. List of colleges to pursue government funded masters in public health?
  12. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  13. Will it be a good Career choice to pursue Masters in Public Health after B.Pharmacy?
  14. Masters in Public Health from UMASS, USA is recognised in India?
  15. What is the procedure followed for enrolment for a masters of public health degree with full sponsorship?
  16. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  17. Scope of Masters in Public Health from SRM University?
  18. How to do masters in Public Health?
2nd March 2017, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chance to get admission in Master's of Public Health Programme in government universities of India after B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I have completed Bachelor in Education from Himachal Pradesh. Is there any chance to get admission in Master in Public Health Programme course in government universities of India?

Sorry, it is not possible to get admission in Masters in Public Health (MPH) in government universities of India after completion of B.Ed course. Candidates seeking admission to the Master of Public Health should have passed MBBS or BDS or MSc Nursing or Masters in Pharmacy or MPT with a minimum of 60% marks. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview. One can study the course in various universities in India. So it is not possible to study the MPH course after completion of B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?