17th November 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Is computer certificate required to be submitted for Bank PO post?

I have complete my graduation with mathematics honours .Do I need to submit any computer certificate for bank P.O. post. Please let me know as soon as possible.

19th November 2015, 06:12 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is computer certificate required to be submitted for Bank PO post?

No it is not compulsory to submit computer certificate for the entrance examination of Probationary post in different banks.

You must satisfy the eligibility criteria for the exams. IBPS which stands for the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam for post of PO and clerk in different banks.

SBI conducts its own entrance exam. For both exams, a candidate must be graduate and the age limit for SBI PO is 21-32 years and for IBPS PO is 20-30 years.
19th November 2015, 10:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you do not need to submit any computer Certificate during your Certificate Verification in PO Recruitment. But remember, you must have studied " Computer Related subjects " during your academics to be in safe side. So make sure you have studied computer related subjects during your Graduation. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment Examination is "Graduate Degree" or "Bachelor Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university. You must have studied Computer Related Subjects during your Graduation. So besides that, you do not need to have any computer certificate to be submitted during your PO Recruitment Certificate Verification. To gain knowledge on Computer concepts, I suggest you to join any best Computer Coaching Institute and after successful completion of this you would get Computer Certificate.
19th November 2015, 10:45 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to submit any computer certificate for bank PO post. You need it only for clerical post. Those who have studied computers at degree level don't need to submit any certificate even for clerical post.

These days bank exams are online and if you have knowledge then only you can fill the application form or attempt the exams.
20th November 2015, 04:21 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

No, it is not necessary to submit any Computer related certificates at the time of certificate verification of PO recruitment. It is required for the clerical post only.
The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing Bank Probationary Office (PO) recruitment examination is that a candidate should have completed Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
15th March 2016, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

My father's name is written wrongly in my computer certificate fo post ibps so(afo) i have no time for further correction,what will i do now?
19th March 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to produce any computer certificate for bank post exam if I am a bsc in mathematics and I have studied computer fundamentals in one semester
24th August 2019, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Is ccc certificate is allwed or not in bank po exam???/
29th January 2020, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

For rbi assistant recruitment MHCIT is compulsory or not
20th July 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Without 2puc marks card we cant write banking exam
4th February 2021, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Is any basic computer course is required for IBPS Clerk?
4th August 2022, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

If I don't have studied computer related subjects, then can I fill ibps po forms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?