8th June 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MPT(Rehabilitation) course

I have heard about the course which is MPT in the specialization of Rehabilitation. I don’t know much more about this course. I am a BPT student and after my Bachelor of Physiotherapy I will do MPT in this specialization. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

10th June 2018, 10:37 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MPT(Rehabilitation) course

Detailed Information about MPT in Rehabilitation course:

In order to pursue this MPT in Rehabilitation course, you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria.

>> You should have passed BPT from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

>> Duration of this MPT in Rehabilitation course is 2 years and the course is semester wise type.

>> As you are done with BPT course, I can say that you are eligible to pursue this course.

>> But besides this you should have passed successfully in common entrance examination by concerned university. Some of the exams are, JIPMER All India Entrance Exam, Manipal University Online Entrance Test, Guru Govind Indraprastha University Physiotherapy Entrance Exam, All India Post Graduate Physiotherapy Entrance Test..etc.,

Some of the top colleges offering this course, Lovely Professional University, Manipal University, K R Mangalam University, MM Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Punjabi University, Chitkara University..etc.,
11th June 2018, 12:55 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MPT(Rehabilitation) course

Detailed information about MPT (Rehabilitation) course are:-
Duration of course – 2 years
Course Level – Post Graduation
Course Type – Degree
Eligibility – Candidate must have completed Bachelor on Physiotherapy or Bachelor in Science from a recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate.
Admission Process – Based on counseling after clearing Entrance tests and Merit-based ranking
Course Fee - INR 2 to 7 lakhs per annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?