9th June 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of M.Tech(VLSI Design) in Thapar University? Is admission chargeable? Can I get fee exemption?

How much is the fee of VLSI Design M.Tech course in Thapar University? Is there admission charges also? And can I get fee exemption through GATE?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Des in Industrial/Automotive Design in India? Admission procedure and yearly fee expenses?
  3. What is the fees of BCA per semester of DATM?
  4. What is remittance fee under an Education Loan scheme? Why is it chargeable for overseas studies?
  5. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  6. Fee expenses of MBBS in Kalinga University for merit students?
  7. What is the hostel fee structure asked in Thapar University? Is it a good University to join?
  8. What is the fee structure for MBA HR admission in Thapar University
  9. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  10. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  11. Admission procedure and fee expenses of studying M.Phil(Physics) in Mangalore University?
  12. Detailed fee expenses of B.Tech in KIIT University?
  13. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 190 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PhD(Mathematics) in Manav Bharati University?
  15. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?
  16. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 160 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Vignan university fees structure for B.Tech in Automobile engineering?
  18. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
10th June 2016, 09:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of M.Tech(VLSI Design) in Thapar University? Is admission chargeable? Can I get fee exemption?

The fee structure for M.Tech (VLSI Design) course in Thapar University are mentioned below :-

Fee to be Paid at the time of Admission :-
Admission Fee :- Rs.11000/-
University Security :- Rs.10000/-
Alumni Fee :- Rs.1000/-

Fee to be paid per each Semester :-
Tuition Fee :- Rs.41000/-
Development Fee :- Rs.20000/-
Student's Activity and Welfare Charges :- Rs.4000/-
Exam Charges :- Rs.1000/-
Medical Fee and Insurance Charges :- Rs.400/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?