7th September 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How to apply online for admission in part time M.E. from Anna University?

Hi, I'm working in a small company. I am interesting in doing ME in part time from Anna University. Please advice me regarding this. How to apply online? Please provide the link to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university?
  2. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  3. How to apply for part time M.E. courses in Anna University?
  4. How should I apply for MBA in Anna University after completing part time B.E Mechanical?
  5. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  6. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  8. How to apply for part time ME course of Anna University for the year 2012?
  9. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  10. How should I apply for part time M.E in Anna university after completing B.E.?
  11. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  12. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  13. How to get admission in BE part time evening college at Anna University? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  15. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  16. Qualifications required for part time M.E in Anna University? What is the admission procedure?
  17. How to do M.E in Anna University? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering
  18. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.?
22nd September 2016, 02:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply online for admission in part time M.E. from Anna University?

To apply for the course of M.E at Anna University through online, you must have to visit the official website in order to register yourself for the above mentioned course. Candidates must have qualified the GATE examination in order to take admission to study M.E from Anna University. Fill the application form at the official website of the University and submit the same for registering yourself for the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?