9th September 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Do Nepalese students can also apply in CAT for MBA?

Do Nepalese students can also apply in CAT for MBA? If yes how much money can be required to do MBA from CAT and age are fixed to do mba from it? Can you please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scholarship scheme for nepalese students to do highers studies after 12th standard?
  2. Percentage needed to apply for MBA in DU? Procedure to get admitted for Nepalese? Do I need to face any entrance exam?
  3. Can a person from India get a job of Lecturer in Nepal?
  4. How can Nepalese students get admission in BITS Pilani?
  5. ICET MBA or CAT MBA which one is better in all respect?
  6. What is the difference in CAT MBA and ICET MBA? What is the fee structure, scholarships and post MBA salary?
  7. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  8. What can I do to apply for MBA through CAT?
  9. How to pursue CAT to apply for MBA IT
  10. Criteria for Nepalese students to get admission in B.Com hons in Indian universities? -- [New]
  11. Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?
  12. What to do after cracking the CAT to get admission in IIMs? How to apply in IIMs after getting CAT score?
  13. Which category do I belong to, being a Nepalese guy?
  14. Which field should I choose for 11th and 12th after passing 10th to become a new anchor? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  16. Should I give CAT 2017 or GAMT 2017 for post graduate studies in Management?
  17. List of good MBA institutes in Maharashtra which accept students having percentile between 75-85?
  18. How may I know about placement of MBA(Marketing)? How many percentile(In CAT) is required to get calls from IIM for SC candidate?
17th September 2016, 07:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do Nepalese students can also apply in CAT for MBA?

Yes, those who are citizen of Nepal, are eligible to apply for CAT without any issues. People from Nepal and Bhutan like country get all the privileges of an Indian citizen.

Hence, you can surely apply for CAT. Most of the government jobs also recruit Nepali candidates. In fact, there is a Gorkha regiment in Indian Army.
18th September 2016, 08:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do Nepalese students can also apply in CAT for MBA? If yes how much money can be required to do MBA from CAT and age are fixed to do mba from it? Can you please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the quick response.
Yes, you are eligible for CAT entrance exam for MBA course.

Because those candidates who have citizenship of Nepal are eligible for CAT entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University with above 50% marks are eligible for CAT exam. Final year students are eligible for CAT exam.
15th February 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for Nepalese students who have passed CAT exam???Is there any scholarship scheme for them???How many seats are there for them in CAT exam...????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?