27th August 2016, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Do Osmania University offer PG Diploma in Taxation through distance?

Hi, I want to do PG diploma in Taxation. Can you please tell me, Is Osmania University offer PG diploma in Taxation through distance? I will be very thankful to you. Thanks

28th August 2016, 05:18 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do Osmania University offer PG Diploma in Taxation through distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to do PG diploma in Taxation. Can you please tell me, Is Osmania University offer PG diploma in Taxation through distance? I will be very thankful to you. Thanks

Sorry, the Osmania University does not offer the PG Diploma in Taxation through distance education. The university distance education offers the following PG Diploma courses; PG Diploma in Mathematics, PG Diploma in English Language Teaching, PG Diploma in Business Management, PG Diploma in Bioinformatics and PG Diploma in Computer Applications. The details are available in the Osmania University Distance Education Centre website, the website link is Click Here
28th August 2016, 09:52 PM
veera7385
Junior Member+

Default Re: Do Osmania University offer PG Diploma in Taxation through distance?

No, Osmania University offer PG Diploma in Taxation through distance.

The following courses are offered by Osmania University in distance mode.

>>MA in Political Science, English, Hindi, Telugu, Philosophy, Public Personnel Management, History, Sanskrit, Sociology and Urdu

>>PG Diploma in Business Management and English Language Teaching

To get more details, log on to the official website of Osmania University
www.osmania.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?