13th March 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Does Osmania University offer Diploma in Taxation course?

Hello,
Is Osmania University offering Diploma course in Taxation. Can you please release the answer for my question? Waiting for your reply.

23rd March 2016, 11:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Osmania University offer Diploma in Taxation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Is Osmania University offering Diploma course in Taxation. Can you please release the answer for my question? Waiting for your reply.

The Osmania University offers the Postgraduate Diploma in Taxation course (Diploma in Taxation is not available in osmania university). The eligibility to study the course a pass in B.Com with 40% marks. The admission will be done through an entrance examination conducted by the university. The duration of the course is 1 year. Please find the below attachment for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Courses22008.pdf(329.4 KB, 80 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?