29th August 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Electrical engineer is eligible to enroll for MS in Electrical engineering?

I obtained a Btech degree in Electrical Engineering, i just wanted to know that am i eligible to enroll for an MS degree in Electrical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  2. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Sc in IT course being a candidate from Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Where can I search for a job after completing BSc computer science? Which companies can give me a job?
  5. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  6. Which subjects should an Electrical Engineer choose for IAS exam? Will electrical engineering and zoology be helpful for me as mains paper?
  7. Eligibility for ntpc executive trainee for btech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch
  9. How can I change my job profile from Electrical Engineering to Safety Engineering?
  10. How to join as electrical engineer in Defense?
  11. How to get a job as a electrical engineer?
  12. List of private electrical companies in which a fresh electrical engineer can get?
  13. How to do B.E in electrical engineering? I have completed E&C in diploma
  14. Am I eligible for government job of electrical engineers after B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering?
  15. What is the starting salary of electrical engineer?
  16. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  17. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
12th October 2014, 06:43 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Electrical engineer is eligible to enroll for MS in Electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I obtained a Btech degree in Electrical Engineering, i just wanted to know that am i eligible to enroll for an MS degree in Electrical Engineering?
Yes of course you are eligible for M.S electrical engineering after completing electrical engineering course. Generally, those candidates who have completed their graduation course with electrical subject are eligible to apply for MS in electrical engineering course.

M.S ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING:-

Bachelor degree in science stream with minimum aggregate percentage of 60% from recognized university are eligible to apply for MS Electrical engineering. Final year graduate students can also apply

5% relaxation will be allowed to the applicants belonging from backward class and physically handicapped only.

Applicant must have studied Physics, Mathematics or subject related to electrical at graduation level.

ADMISSION PROCESS:-

The admission to the M.S electrical engineering course is carried out on the basis of marks scored in graduation course as well as entrance exam conducted by the respective Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?