19th August 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for Master of Finance and Accounting postgraduate of Bangalore University?

Dear All,
I have done my Master of Finance and Accounting course in Bangalore University. I would like to know that I am eligible for UGC-NET or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Finance and Accounting in Bangalore University?
  3. Am I eligible to study Master of Finance and Accounting course for B.Com(Accounting) graduate?
  4. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for a candidate who has completed PGD in Banking and Finance from Deemed University?
  5. Bangalore University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 5th Semester, Auditing-I, (Paper 5.6) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Eligibility for UGC NET for Accounting graduate?
  7. How can I do Research after completing B.Sc in Physics?
  8. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for M.A.(Urdu) postgraduate?
  9. Related courses to B.Com (Hons)?
  10. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for MBA postgraduate of Madras Distance University?
  11. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  12. Job market scenario for Master in Finance & Accounting? Is it worth doing MFA?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  14. What educational courses can I do after doing B.Com from PU
  15. Can I do masters after completing BCAF by 79% from mumbai university
  16. What are the career options available after completing 10+2(commerce)?
  17. Is candidate having M.Com(Accounting), MBA(Finance) with NET management eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the commerce department of UGC Affiliated Universities/Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Courses in Commerce for post graduate?
26th August 2015, 11:14 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for Master of Finance and Accounting postgraduate of Bangalore University?

Yes of course. You are absolutely eligible to apply for UGC-NET examination. NET i.e National Eligibility Test is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year for admission to JRF and Lectureship examination. The exam notification will be published in the month of September or October in the official website of UGC.

Eligibility Criteria: The candidate should have completed Master degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for reserved candidates. Final year of master degree course may also apply.
26th August 2015, 11:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for Master of Finance and Accounting postgraduate of Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,
I have done my Master of Finance and Accounting course in Bangalore University. I would like to know that I am eligible for UGC-NET or not?
You have done Masters in Finance and Accounting so you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

Marks distribution for each papers of NET exam:-

Section 1 - 100 marks(60 questions are there)
Section 2 - 100 marks(50 questions are there)
Section 3 - 150 marks(75 questions are there)
16th July 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I have done MFA (master of finance and accounting)in bangalore University. If i pass in NET examination may i go for lecturing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?