29th January 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and requirements to get admission in M.Tech course in Bangalore?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech from Delhi and I wish to do M.Tech from a good college in Bangalore. What is the criteria to apply for M.Tech admission and what are the necessary requirements for admission? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility requirements for PG in Physics?
  2. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc in Computer Science from reputed colleges of Bangalore?
  4. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  5. How to pursue part time M.Tech in Chemical? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?
  6. When are the forms available for BDS? Eligibility criteria and the requirements?
  7. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  8. Top 10 institutes offering M.A.(Economics) in Bangalore? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?
  9. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  10. Eligibility criteria to study M.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in Bangalore IIM? How much score is expected in the entrance exam?
  12. Eligibility to study M.Com in Bangalore University for B.Com 3rd year student?
  13. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  14. Does Bangalore Military Schools offer admission in 6th standard? Requirements to get admission?
  15. Am I eligible for diploma in Emergency Medicine after passing BHMS? Where can I do this course?
  16. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  17. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  18. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?
31st January 2016, 11:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to get admission in M.Tech course in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech from Delhi and I wish to do M.Tech from a good college in Bangalore. What is the criteria to apply for M.Tech admission and what are the necessary requirements for admission? Waiting for your reply.
You have done B.Tech course so you are eligible to do M.Tech course through GATE entrance exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE exam.

This exam doesn't require any percentage marks.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?