16th April 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course I can go for after completion of M.Com from IGNOU?

Hello,

I am pursuing my M.Com from IGNOU. After that I want to pursue higher studies. What are the options for higher studies.if i want to pursue phd wahta is the process and what field will be good? Can you please suggest me the best? Thanks!

18th April 2016, 10:50 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course I can go for after completion of M.Com from IGNOU?

As you have successfully completed Master Of Commerce from IGNOU, the best available course to pursue is "Ph.D (Doctoral Program) after M.Com". Yes, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is given below.

>> Educational Qualification Required:
* Candidates must have completed "Master's Degree" or a Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

>> Admission Process: Through Entrance Test conducted by concerned university in which you wish get admission or National Level Examinations like
- CISR UGC National Eligibility Test
- ICMR Junior Research Fellow
or equivalent valid fellowship

>> As you are from Commerce background, I suggest you to go with Ph.D in Commerce and the duration of which generally lasts from 2 to 5 years.
19th April 2016, 12:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course I can go for after completion of M.Com from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am pursuing my M.Com from IGNOU. After that I want to pursue higher studies. What are the options for higher studies.if i want to pursue phd wahta is the process and what field will be good? Can you please suggest me the best? Thanks!
The candidate can pursue for M.Phil or PhD after M.Com from IGNOU. If you want to study M.Phil or PhD the courses are available in many universities. The eligibility to study M.Phil or PhD in Commerce from any reputed university is a pass in Master’s Degree in Commerce with 55% marks from a recognized university. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The course is available in many universities like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?