21st June 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

National level entrance exams to study Master of Chirurgical? How to get seat for Master's degree in Plastic Surgery?

Hello,
I would like to know that what are the national level entrance exams to get seat for Master of Chirurgical program? And I am interested to study Plastic Surgery in this Master's Degree. Can I know how I can get seat?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Reliable Institutes that are offering Post Graduation in Media Management and Post Graduation in Advertising and Public Relations? 2 4th August 2017 06:11 PM
Job in Bank after completing graduation? Scope of post graduation diploma in banking and finance? Which course has scope in post graduation? 3 12th July 2017 02:31 PM
Am I eligible to apply for lecturer post if I clear NET with English and have done different graduation and post graduation degree? 2 12th January 2016 05:52 PM
Which all photocopies of documents should be attached for RRB exam for the post of account assistant? Which qualification should I mention if I have done graduation and post graduation both? 1 21st November 2015 08:57 PM
Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation? 1 28th May 2015 12:51 PM