25th September 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting job in Wipro?

Right now I am doing my B.Tech 4-1 in CBIT in civil engineering. Till 3-2 I have scored 8.3 grade in my academic career. So am I eligible for getting job in Wipro?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if I have completed my graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University in distance mode?
  2. Am I eligible for getting job in Wipro?
  3. How to do software job in WIPRO after doing BSc computers?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU? -- [New]
  5. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  6. Am I eligible for Wipro to get a Job having scored 65% in 10th, 57% in 10+2 and 78% in B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for Wipro off Campus recruitment? Is there any chance to get placed in Wipro?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if secured 7.39 CGPA in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  9. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  10. Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for getting job in Wipro with 88% marks in 10th, 72% marks in 12th and 62% marks in B.E?
  12. Eligibility for Wipro and Infosys placement Test
  13. Am I eligible for software IT jobs with 62% marks in BE?
  14. Am I eligible for a job in WIPRO after scoring 70% in 10th and 96% in B.Tech CSE?
  15. Am I eligible for WIPRO for software job after securing 70% in 12th and 55.3% in B.Tech
  16. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 55% in 12th and having a gap of 3 years between 12th and B.E.?
  17. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in WIPRO if completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
25th September 2016, 06:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting job in Wipro?

Eligibility for getting job in WIPRO :

-The candidate should have minimum 50% in 10th, 50% in 10+2 and 60% in graduation.

-The candidate should have a graduation from a recognized university of government .

-The candidate should not have any pending backlogs in studies.

-The candidate should not have more then 2 year gap in the study career.

-The candidate must have knowledge about the computer languages like C, C++, JAVA etc

-The candidate must have knowledge about the OS, UNIX, LINUX etc .

-The candidate must have good communication skill.

Selection procedure :

Written test

Technical interview

HR interview.

For more details, you can visit the site of wipro :- http://www.wipro.org/
25th September 2016, 06:41 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

There is certain Marks Criteria to apply for job in Wipro:

Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onward.

Note : Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).

First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course

Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.

In case you have done both, 12thand equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.

Note : No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for selection in Wipro.

There are mainly four round of test to get select in Wipro. Mainly you will have to go through Written test followed by an interview.

The details of Written test are :

There will be tow sections of Written test which will consist of
a. Verbal Ability Test
b. Analytical Ability Test

In the interview time you will have to face three round of face to face interview which will be in form of T.R. (Technical Round) +M.R.(Managerial Round) + H.R (Human Resource round).

Information about Verbal Ability Test :

In this round you will get a sample scenario and a few phrases. Based on this you have to write an email in a range of words specified in the question within 10 minutes. Your answer will be automatically submitted as soon as 10 minutes completes or you can manually submit the answer.

Information about Analytical Ability Test :

It consists of 30 questions to be solved in 80 minutes. Question difficulty level spans from easy to difficult. Try solving the question you know well and skip the question confusing question.
25th September 2016, 08:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Right now I am doing my B.Tech 4-1 in CBIT in civil engineering. Till 3-2 I have scored 8.3 grade in my academic career. So am I eligible for getting job in Wipro?
If you fulfill below given criteria, then you are eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro Technology is 50%.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro Technology recruitment.
25th September 2016, 09:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The chances of getting job for you in Wipro are very less as you from Civil Engineering branch. The top MNC companies or most of the IT companies generally does not recruit Civil Engineering candidates. If the Wipro company allows the Civil Engineering candidates to participate in recruitment process then, you are eligible to apply for job in Wipro. You need to showcase all your skills in the recruitment process to get a job in Wipro.
27th September 2016, 03:12 PM
Preeti @

After completing B.tech with minimum 60% you are eligible for job in Wipro.
The eligibility criteria for Wipro:
1)Educational qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA with at least 60%
2)Minimum 60% in 10th and 12th.
2)The candidate should have studied Mathematics in 12th.
3)Not more than one year of gap between years of study.

Other qualification required:
1)Good communication skill
2)Good knowledge in programming languages like C, C++, JAVA etc.
3)Fast data and team analyzing problem.

Selection process based on Written exam,Group discussion and Technical interview.
For more details you can visit official website i.e http://www.wipro.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?